Harrison Chamber Political Action Committee
Mission: To create a better business environment by electing pro-business candidates in West Virginia.
2013 Harrison Chamber PAC Board of Trustees
Robert Orndorff, Chairman
Terry Waxman, Treasurer
What Can You Do?
- Register To Vote - an individual can go to a site (click to see) on the Secretary of State's web site and register to vote or update his or her registration.
- Find Out Who Are Your Candidates - The West Virginia Secretary of State's office has a web site that lists the candidates seeking election. Please click here to search this site.
- Donate To A Campaign - an individual is allowed to provide a personal check (from $1 to $1,000) to a candidate for statewide office or the Legislature. An individual may also provide a personal check (from $1 to $1,000) to any number of political action committees, many of which are affiliated with chambers of commerce and business trade organizations in West Virginia.
- Help A Candidate - Individuals may provide their time to help a candidate with his or her campaign activities or needs. Among the activities a person may do for a candidate are hosting a coffee with neighbors, putting up yard sign, helping with mailings, making phone calls, etc.
- Write a Letter To Your Newspaper - Individuals can write a short letter of support for a candidate and send it to a local newspaper. This is a good way to help get publicity and generate support for a candidate.
Key Election Dates:
Provided are key dates to keep in mind for next election: